- First: a coconut farm where you will see different coconut-based products like delicious sweets
- Next up: Thailand’s most famous floating market Damnoen Saduak
- If you want you can take one of the paddle boats to cruise through the market
- Plus: the 18th-century Wat Bang Kung Temple, hidden in the roots of a banyan tree
You will be picked up at your hotel in Bangkok to first head to a coconut farm where you will see different coconut-based products like sugar, oil and delicious sweets.
Next up: the Damnoen Saduak floating market. Not far before reaching the market, we board long-tail boats to navigate the narrow canals that connect the main sites here to the market.
At this floating market, the largest in the wide area, you enter another world. Deftly, the Thai sail their boats with all kinds of merchandise around. Lots of fruit is on offer, but there are also boats on which noodles or other delicacies are prepared. If you want you can take one of the paddle boats to cruise through the market.
Our last stop today is at the 18th-century Wat Bang Kung Temple. This national archaeological site will make you feel like Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, as the temple is hidden in the roots of a banyan tree. At the end of the day, we return you to your hotel in Bangkok.
|Starting price per adult
Prices mentioned valid for departure between 12-09-2023 and 12-09-2024.
Price for children (between 3 and 11 years old) and babies (younger than 3) can vary. Calculate your price below.
- Meals and drinks
- Optional paddle boat tour